- Job Title: Wilder Communities Assistant
- Job Reference: CL396995MidWCA
- Location: Middleton, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- Salary: £20,500 per annum
About the role
We’re looking for a Wilder Communities Assistant to work within our Wilder Communities Team to support us to deliver our wilder communities strategy.
In this role, you’ll support programmes of work to connect people and communities to wildlife throughout Derbyshire. The main areas of work will be supporting our Working for Nature traineeship, Wilder Engagement for children, and the Derwent Connections programme.
To be successful you will be experienced at overseeing projects with external funders and be comfortable working with changing internal and external demands.
In this role, you'll
- support with all aspects of our traineeship from recruitment to graduation
- co-ordinate children, families and community events for our Wilder Communities team
- report on project outcomes and impact to funders and stakeholders
- support our amazing volunteers throughout their time with us
- oversee our National Heritage Lottery Fund projects
This role might be right for you if:
- you are a great organiser and can co-ordinate activities, events and programmes of work
- you have great attention to detail and communication skills
- you are able to co-ordinate projects effectively and efficiently
- you are creative and flexible to the demands of the role
- you have a friendly and supportive approach
Interviews are planned for Monday 15th November.